Step 1: Generate Hangeul characters using Kboard by yourself and listen pronunciations.
- Don’t memorize Korean characters!
- Generate Hangeul characters by combining Korean consonants and vowels using Kboard.
- Listen standard pronunciations for characters you generate.
- You will easily learn the combination rules of Korean characters and their pronunciations.
⇨ Practice repeatedly at least 30 minutes (at least 50 words) per day.
Step 2: Please read Korean sentences loudly.
- In general, Korean pronunciations are difficult for English speakers.
- BUT, you can learn pronunciations easily through Kmaru [Conversation].
- Read given sentences several times loudly using pronunciation guides written in English.
- Focus on contour as well.
⇨ Practice repeatedly at least 30 minutes (at least 10 pages) per day.
Step 3: Listen Korean sentences and study correct meanings.
- Listen standard pronunciations for given sentences (click character icon or each word).
- Study meanings of words and expressions in [Vocabulary] and listen standard pronunciations.
⇨ Practice at least 30 minutes (at least 10 pages) per day.
Step 4: Analyze Korean words.
- It’s important to know the usages of Korean particles and endings.
- Read contents in [Deep] and study Korean grammar (or click each word).